Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, September 18, 2022

OTHERS HAVE IT EASY :A MYTH?🍀



For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
2 Corinthians 10:12 KJV


I personally have had moments of envy towards others when I figured their lives were easier than mine. The battles I had to fight, I wished desperately in my heart, that I didn't even know them at all. I look at others and see their life as smooth sailing, then I complain and ask why.

Took me long enough to realize something I am now going to tell you. We fight different battles, and sometimes we trust different Gods. I will explain.

Since you were conceived, a purpose was conceived too. So while at some point, it may seem like everyone around you is running the same race, that is not true. Our battles are unique to our life races and purposes, and more often , you fight more battles when you arrive in your God designed purpose .

Trusting different Gods or gods shouldn't come as a news to you. Most times, the less patient ones seek diabolical means to resolve their life battles, and you all just assume God paved a way. 

Today, do not be tempted to compare yourself to others. You path is unique to your purpose, which is unique to you. Repeat that aloud to yourself, and start believing it. It will renew your resolve and faith in God's direction.

God bless you.
See you next Sunday.
TWI.

No comments:

Post a Comment