Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, May 14, 2023

I CANNOT KILL MYSELF!👻


I CANNOT KILL MYSELF!

FUN FACT! Did you know that there are so many people in the bible who lived the "I cannot kill myself life?"

Amidst the numerous people were, Nebuchadnezzar, Herod, Saul,Judas and Solomon.
If you examine all this people closely, you'll realize that one thing they have in common is a life of little or no discipline. 

Proverbs 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instructions: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.

Why did Solomon fall into this category? After all, he was anointed, he was wise! He was blessed. 

But he also had time, He had time to examine fine looking women and keep them all for himself. The bible recorded that they turned his heart from God in his last days on earth. 

In this life, enjoy yourself, life is short. 

That is the principle that has led many christians in this age to the pathway of Solomon. It is not a secret that Yahoo business is thriving, That our women now consider premarital sex a norm, and that revival has gone out of churches.


What pushed Judas towards that life?
He had enough time to think too much about the fact that they were homeless, they lived like a street beggar, moving from town to town, and he despised Jesus for it. He thought 30 pieces of silver would set him on the highbrow life. 

You cannot kill yourself. I know. I'm not asking you to do that.
But my dear, come. Let us borrow each other wisdom. The kind of enjoyment that Solomon enjoyed has earned him a VVIP spot in Hell. 

Are you ending up, killing yourself because you cannot deny yourself now?

Think about it. VVIP ticket is plenty, and the devil is looking for whom to give.

Solomon in all his wisdom, was not wiser than God. If you act wiser than God, you get a ticket.

If you have a ticket already, it's not too late to give it back to the rightful owner.

Join the "I want to die !" gang. Be crucified and Live.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son  of God, who loved  me, and gave himself for me.

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

With Love,
MaryA



2 comments:

  1. May the Lord help us to remain steadfast in these end times. Amen.
    More anointing, ma.

    ReplyDelete