Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

HOPE IRRATIONAL!!🤯


In Christ alone, My hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my Joy
This cornerstone This solid rock
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm

What height of Love, What depth of peace,
When Fears are stilled
When striving cease, 
My comforter, My all in all.
Here in the Love of Christ I stand.  - Keith Getty, Stuart Townsend.

This hymn above is dedicated to a God who is just as powerful as he is gentle.
The beauty of this hymn is that it has travelled through ages, since it was written and has still managed to pluck at our Stony heart's and give us a glimpse of what it would be like to have a heart of flesh.

However, what I can't explain is the way the song entwines us in the depth of God's love. The word "My" was used to indicate us.. whoever is singing, but only to make us lost in who Christ is.

The song is captures the life of a Christian who has said to God.. "None of self, and all of thee". The Christian who seeks no recognition beyond the presence of God that he carries.

The amazing thing is how the things about Christ that gives us hope are attributes of him that we cannot see. 

Is that why the best things in life cannot he bought?  Maybe.

Finding Hope, and strength, or Finding yourself could be a trip into examining the pains and attributes of Jesus, and don't be afraid to get lost in him.

After all, That is the highest goal of man in Life.

Yours in Christ,
MaryA.

1 comment: