Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

THIA SYNDROME!😪


Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV

THIA SYNDROME.

I was opportuned of late to read a guys story about addiction to a certain Kind of lifestyle which included Drugs and Alcohol. 

I know you may not be doing drugs of alcohol, but what led him to that lifestyle according to him in the first place was exercising his Free will. God gave us free will. Innit?

However man has constantly uses that free will to enslave himself in a That's how I am syndrome.

Let me tell you something about myself as the Author. Back in school I had a friend who always told me "You are just like my brother." He had two brothers, I didn't ask which one of them, i wasn't interested.

Fast forward to a time when I looked at myself and see a gaping difference between my kind of normal and the way other people tell me I'm a special kind of different. I took the bait...conducted a doctor and the result came out that I was  indicative on the Spectrum. Autism.

I laughed and cried... because really my friends brother was Autistic....I knew it... A lot of my actions began to make sense... Psychology explained it well...but one day, I awoke.

The world is putting me in a box Labelled Autism because they think I don't fit into their definition of normal. That's okay! I am who God says I am.

A lot of people use Autism as a THIA excuse for why they are the way they are. But before Neurodivergence became a normal thing in the world, their were several other THIA excuses. It's my family, It's my Job, It's my Children.
Excuses never end. They are infact sweet, but they ensure you never grow, you never become better, the person God wants you to be.

Take note of today's passage. True freedom and Liberty lies in Christ. I have chosen that and found peace.

How about you try his ways of freedom, and see if he gives you peace.

With Love,
MaryA.

1 comment:

  1. ''For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well'' Psalm 139:13-14

    More Grace Upon the Great writer

    ReplyDelete