Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Going Back Again.🚩



Hey! It's the weekend, but I want to leave you a message.
Have you ever, done something that you know Jesus would not be proud of?
I know I have done those several times. Then you come away with that terrible internal souvenir that makes you feel like Despite asking for forgiveness, God has put you on his Naughty Child List forever and has decided to turn his nose up at you.
That, my friends, is all a lie.
I bet if anything, God is looking at you and spreading his arms wide to tell you he still loves you.

Haven't you heard?

While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us!!!!

Isnt that amazing?
So you are Loved either ways.
One more thing I need to address. Do not measure God's love my the Christian Life standard.
It took me a while to figure it out, but when I finally did, I didn't like it at all.
Of course, we treat God like another Self-righteous christian, who unfortunately knows all out faults, and we cannot hide it from him.
So we feel condemned, and stay afar like Peter.
It's the weekend, And God still Loves you.
Anytime, Anyway, Any Day, Any Hour, Any Moment.
You are Loved.
Have a Memorable Weekend.

Love,
MaryA.

No comments:

Post a Comment