Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, June 2, 2022

June and Just!!!!😊



Happy New Month, My fellow Word lovers, it has been a long and silent month in May, but we are back and fully awake in June.

I have a few words to share with you or more like secrets that aren't secrets.
If you are already a good Christian, you are welcome to this space where we seek to make ourselves better.
if you are still struggling to make a choice and decision with your life, well, I do hope to help you make a wise decision.

Now, the secret is This...To do good, You must mostly feel bad. I know it may not make sense, but as a Christian, you are supposed to smile and love all your enemies. Enemies!!!!
The coworker that is trying to get you fired, The friend that lives to gossip about you, the acquaintance seeking to ruin your friendship.

Well, I don't know about you, but that is a very tough pill to swallow. 
But all you have to remember is this 
1) I was once the enemy to Jesus, and he Loved me back into the fold
2) I am not of the world, so I can't act like them
3) Always pray for grace.

So my fellow Word criers. It is great to declare into June, but if ever you find it turbulent too. Pray, If you need reassurance,  reach out to God. 
Nothing can faze you when you have a God as a best friend. 

Toodles.
MaryA.

No comments:

Post a Comment