Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Grateful in Not So Great Situations.😶


Good Morning, and Happy First Day of the week.
In light of recent events, there seems like there is nothing to be happy about. I found myself asking questions yesterday, but all the spirit wants is for me to give thanks.

I know for me, it don't make sense, and I know it don't for a lot of us either. 
You fail an exam "give Thanks"
You were duped "give thanks"
You lost a close friend "Give thanks"
All I want to do during those period is complain!!!!!
Let's not forget that during the good times, we are to give thanks too, but it is in our nature to suddenly remember God when he's done us good, and to complain when things are beyond control
I don't know everything there is to know about God, but I can assure you that everything has a reason, and like Mary his mother once told his disciples, I'll tell you this morning

"Whatsoever he says unto you, do it."

Maybe praises isn't our gut reaction to sad and devastating situation, but we have all established that walking the narrow way is a cross to bear, but keep in mind that bearing that cross comes with great reward.
So let us dare to bear it with praises on our Lips.

Grateful,
MaryA.

No comments:

Post a Comment