Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 18, 2022

STAY WOKE!👀



I don't know if you know this, but I believe it is my job to inform you that if you are a Christian? You are the "Wokest" set of people out there.
Don't believe me?
Ask Jesus, he began this woke thing, when he rested for Three days and squared off with death.
He told death, and I think I heard the conversation in my spirit, body, and soul. (because Jesus is Woke like that, he speaks, and your whole being stays alert to listen)

So where was I?

Okay, He told death.
"Why do you have me in a boxing ring?"

Death was being all sassy said
"cause imma beat you till you can't stand no more."

uh-huh (should we tell him)

So Jesus took a sit in death's boxing ring, which had death howling in laughter 

The Narcissist! 
He thinks his intimidating presence caused Jesus to have shaky knees that he had to sit.

Of course, the devil the corrupt referee said "game over" Death won.

I mean ..."Jesus, what were you thinking? No one goes to the boxing ring to have a sit."

The crowds were cheering, and I was so confused. Why give up so easily. Death was prancing about in his victory, while Jesus sat. It felt like 3 hours to me, but could have been 3 minutes or 3 seconds, 

But when Jesus got up ...

know what happened????

The whole crowd fell to their knees, Death lay face flat on the ground and .....I cannot believe my eyes!!!! but the boxing ring is unraveling fast like it was apologizing for boxing in the Master of the universe. 

Standing, Alert, strong, and very much alive. No one needed to declare him the winner. He speaks for himself.

Anyway. The Woke thing is a title for those who have beaten and conquered death.

I believe the crowd was chanting "Woke Jesus" at the end of the match, but hey, could have been the beating of my heart.

Love,
MaryA.

3 comments:

  1. OK I really really love this lol. Good job and message well received. Proud of you❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter!! A Great Post from A Greater Writer. More Grace in Jesus'Name.Amen

    ReplyDelete