Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, January 17, 2022

NEW WEEK, NEW TROUBLE!!πŸ™ƒ



The steadfast love of the lord never ceases. His mercy never Comes to an end. The song writer says, they are new every morning. I say every moment.
Great is thy faithfulness, dear father.

I trust our weekend was great.

Fear not. God wants you to relax and be reassured of his love for you. In this weekend gone by, many have sinned, and many have made drastic decisions after being lured and seduced by the devil. I had my own moment, but God grounded me in the truth.
Take a moment to breath in. That air you breath for free without stress or strain, is God showing love to you. He is around you. Do not let the devil drive a wedge between you and God.
Come boldly before the throne of Grace that you may obtain mercy in your time of need. Talk to the father the way you know how. He can handle your anger, frustration, disappointment in yourself. 

 He can handle it all. It is a new week, and whatever you did wrong, God has forgiven you the moment you asked, Do not let the devil place on you the load of guilt and shame.

Have Confidence in Jesus.

We will say a little prayer together of you don't mind.

Dear father, Thank you for your love that cannot be contained. Thank you for being a father to me especially when I am undeserving. This is a new week lord, and I want it to be different. I want to sense your presence wrapped around me, I want to eschew evil. I want to do things differently than I used to. Most importantly, I want to walk in Godly counsel. 
I have doubts in my own strength, and I am reassured it's not by power or by might, but by your spirit. Let your spirit be mighty upon me.
I give myself up to you. For your glory.

May your name be praised forever.

Love,
MaryA.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!!
    Secondary School Days Favourite Song ''...The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases: His mercies never come to an end....'' Lamentation 3:22-23

    Many years ago, I used to think God was wicked and heartless. If not, why would He struck Uzzah who wanted to help the ark of God from falling. '' A question to ask God with better explanation when I get to Heaven '', thought I. But praise be to God, answer was provided here on earth in the light of His word and through the help of the Holy Spirit.

    The Levites were called out ones from the twelve (12) tribes of Israel. They were saddled with the responsibility of serving God and His people. At that time, the ark of God on returning from Philistines captivity was kept in Abinadab's house. He had two named sons :Uzzah and Ahio (2 Samuel 6:3). While moving the ark and music in all manner of instruments were going on; Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark to support it from falling and he was struck dead. Though the ark of God was not properly moved as contained in the command of God, Uzzah would not have died had it been he was holy within and without. ''Be ye holy for I am holy'' 1st Peter 1:16. God is Holy and He hates every form of unrighteousness.

    Remember Lot's wife. She received mercy of the LORD, frustrated it by looking back to those things she left behind, and she became pillar of salt.
    Remember Judas Iscariot, he received mercy from Christ and chose as one of his dearest disciples but frustrated it by leaving the fellowship of Christ to other fellowship and eternally ran out of Christ mercy.

    Good news for all! The mercy of the Lord never ceases. Jesus who had mercy on one of the crucified thieves and made him first convert of Calvary to enter Paradise will have mercy on you. But the question is; should will continue all the time crucifying Jesus and provoking the Holy Spirit? God forbid.
    May the LORD help us not to frustrate the mercy of Christ. May He hid His word in our heart so that we might not sin against Him and frustrate the Holy Spirit. May we never become like Eve who made counselor serpent her friend but be wise to make genuine children of God our best friends. Above all may we be regular in fellowship where sound teaching of the word of God is taught.
    MORE GRACE UPON THE GREAT EVANGELIST

    ReplyDelete